If you are constantly looking for a side dish to serve, your search is over. Try this super easy recipe for dinner which is sure to be a crowd pleaser. My kids love them
1 small microwaveable bag of Baby Yukons - usually found in the fresh vegetable section of grocery store
Olive oil - heavy drizzles
Garlic powder - heavy hand shaking
Salt and Pepper - to your liking
1. Cook potatoes per package instructions in microwave.
2. Pre heat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray.
3. Remove potatoes and let cool for a couple minutes.
4. Spread on cookie sheet and take the end of a meat mallet and press down on potato until smashed.
5. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Place on bottom rack of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Flip over and bake another 10 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Yum!!
*sprinkle some shredded cheddar at the last 5 minutes of baking
*sprinkle with some fresh chopped dill
*sprinkle with some grated Parmesan
* serve with a dipping sause on the side - Chick-fila sauce is a fav in our house